Professional Legal & Business Services And Representation - English & Espanol!
Professional Legal & Business Services And Representation - English & Espanol!
Signed in as:
In this section, you will find the relevant public records, statutes, rules, laws and Court Cases, as well as any referred to documentation in the blogs. All of the material here is posted for your convenience, so you do not need to go digging into the public records. We try to make it easy for you.
Presumably, nothing here comes with any copyright restrictions, so please feel free to download and distribute as you deem fit.
In this section, you will find specific registered pieces of the intellectual property enjoyed by Miletti Law. We are a firm that focuses on branding and as such, we take our branding seriously. This list will grow, but will only concern specific registrations. Those in process will not be displayed.
DON'T TREAD ON OUR IP!!!
The materials contained on this website have been prepared by The Law Offices of Vincent Miletti, Esq., d/b/a Miletti Law, and are intended for either entertainment or informational purposes only and are not be construed as actual legal advice.
Transmission of the information is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Unless we have some sort of retainer, or document reflecting our relationship, all visitors are to understand that there is no attorney-client relationship in any way, shape or fashion.
While we have attempted to maintain information on this website as accurately as possible, this information may contain errors or omissions (and I don’t mean spelling or grammatical errors, because I only write once!), for which we disclaim any and all liability. This website, and any media that derives from it, contains information on legal issues, delivered in an entertaining way, and is not a substitute for legal advice from a qualified attorney licensed in the appropriate jurisdiction. Miletti Law expressly disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken, or not taken, based on any or all of the contents of this website.
By contacting The Law Offices of Vincent Miletti, Esq., d/b/a Miletti Law or any of its attorneys or employees, you agree that Miletti Law may review any information that you transmit to us, whether submitted at our request or not. You recognize that our review of any unsolicited information you may submit, even if you submitted it in a good faith effort to retain us, and, further, even if it is highly confidential, does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter in which that information could and will be used against you.
You should not send confidential information or information that you regard as privileged to The Law Offices of Vincent Miletti, Esq. until you have received written confirmation from The Law Offices of Vincent Miletti, Esq., of its willingness to provide the legal services you may request. The content of any correspondence you send via the Internet will not be considered confidential unless you have (a) expressly stated it to us in writing, (b) entered into a formalized written letter of retention or retainer agreement, and (c) received such written confirmation that the disclosed information will be considered confidential.
Past results obtained by the Attorneys who work with, and service, The Law Offices of Vincent Miletti, Esq. are not to be taken as guarantees of future results. Each case or matter is different and is judged on its own merits. Sometimes your case is awful, sometimes your case is fantastic. In all cases, we treat them like winners, but sometimes life has different plans.
Above all, (a) be smart, (b) think things through, (c) use proper judgment, and (d) don’t blame me because you did something foolish like really “kidnap the governor and fed him beans”… that is a little slogan said in humor as part of being entertaining.. not a directive which would result in you making the 10 p.m. news.
Just use your best judgment.
We don't always make the best decisions, but so long as you approach the question like a rational human being, mindful and analytical, aware of the pros and cons of any decision, you should be fine.
Now, there may be instances where even if you think you made a great decision, it was in fact terrible or had horrible consequences. Things happen. For those times, there is MILETTI LAW.
If you have opted to use our subscription-based services, which is only available for certain specific public policy matters and litigation, than please find the Agreement below. This Terms & Conditions Agreement for Subscription Based Services ("Agreement") governs the terms of the subscription based services, which is in conjunction with any retainer agreement applicable. The Attorney will provide legal services to the undersigned Client, on the terms set forth below. This Agreement shall not take effect, and the Attorney will have no obligation to provide legal services, until Client returns a signed and dated copy of the intake form referencing this Agreement.
1. Scope of Legal Services. Client understands and specifically agrees that the Attorney will represent the Client before a specific case that will be identified at the inception of the relationship, located in a specific court, given a specific Index Number. Index Number is assigned, it will only apply to that specific Index No.
2. Limitation of Representation. No recommendations are made as to any particular attorney Client should consult. Attorney will cooperate with any attorney that is chosen by Client, but will not undertake any action to see that your claim is properly handled by the consulting attorney.
Attorney does not and is not representing Client on any other matter unless there is a separate written agreement as to that matter. It is understood and Client specifically agrees that Attorney does not represent Client for any legal action other than the specific action that the Client is registering for, limited to the specific Index Number, including but not limited to the following types of legal actions:
a. Any civil action other than in the case specified for this matter. This includes any civil lawsuit for the defective designer, manufacturer, distribution, or sale of any equipment or machine that has caused or contributed to injury to Client;
Any civil lawsuit against any employer for wrongful termination of employment, or for the violation of any federal or state law against discrimination based upon disability including the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the California Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA);
b. Any civil lawsuit against any health care provider for medical malpractice;
c. Any lawsuit against any attorney for legal malpractice.
d. Any claim for benefits from any employer, governmental or private disability or retirement plan;
e. Any claim under the Long Shore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act, or Railway Labor Act claims;
f. Client acknowledges that Attorney has explained and discussed each of the above types of claims and lawsuits and is satisfied with the explanation.
Client acknowledges that these types of claims and lawsuits exist, and that Attorney has advised Client to immediately seek the advice of another attorney regarding these possible claims and lawsuits.
3. Responsibilities. Client agrees to be truthful with Attorney, to cooperate, to keep Attorney informed of developments, to abide by this Agreement, and to keep Attorney informed of Client's address, telephone number, and whereabouts. Client agrees to appear at all proceedings when Attorney deems it necessary, and to generally cooperate fully with Attorney in all matters related to the preparation and presentation of Client's claims.
4. Legal Fees. Legal fees in typical matters are not set by law and Client and Attorney may negotiate a fee agreement. In subscription based matters, in consideration of the services provided by Miletti Law & AMIP Law, PC, and the respective Attorney, the Client above shall pay a specific deposit, due upon signature and activation of the subscription. Note that the subscription will not activate until certain conditions are met. Once met, the initial fee is set and nonrefundable. After the initial deposit, there shall be a monthly subscription fee a specified amount, which shall commence upon the filing of a lawsuit, and shall terminate upon the final dismissal and filing of said litigation. Payments hereunder shall be made on or before the fifth (5th) day of the calendar month following the month in which the deposit was originally made.
Payments are expected to be made via PayPal or some other electronic medium. Links will be provided.
5. Discharge or Withdrawal. Attorney may withdraw from representation of Client (a) with Client's consent by signing a substitution of attorney form, or (b) with or without Client's consent by approval of any governing body, or (c) if no documents have been filed with the Court by Attorney, upon reasonable notice to Client. In the event of discharge or withdrawal Attorney will immediately after receiving the signed notice or form, cease to render additional services. Client agrees that Attorney shall be entitled to be paid a reasonable attorney fee consistent with this Agreement for legal services provided by Attorney to Client from the effective date of Agreement until the date of discharge or withdrawal. Client agrees that Attorney shall have a lien for attorney fee, costs and disbursements on Client's compensation and vocational rehabilitation benefits.
6. No Guarantee of Results. Nothing in this Agreement and nothing in Attorney's statements to Client will be construed as a promise or guarantee about the outcome of Client's matter. Attorney makes no such promises or guarantees. There can be no assurance that Client will recover any sum or sums in this matter. Attorney comments about the outcome of Client's matter are expressions of opinion only.
7. Effective Date. This Agreement will take effect when Client has signed and dated the specific intake form associated with any related matter and returned it to Attorney, but its effective date will be retroactive to the date Attorney first performed services. Even if this Agreement does not take effect, Client will be obligated for reasonable value of any services Attorney may have performed for Client. By signing the specific intake form Client acknowledges that he or she has read and understood it completely and that Client has fully discussed this agreement with Attorney and is satisfied with the explanation and understands its consequences and knowingly accepts its terms and conditions.
Copyright © 2020 The Law Firm of Vincent Miletti, Esq. - All Rights Reserved.
Miletti Law uses all kinds of delicious cookies to analyze website traffic to optimize your experience. By accepting our use of those delicious cookies, your data will be aggregated to deliver you gals and guys the best experience ever!
Welcome to the future of law. More than just traditional legal services, we truly are a full service firm that can handle ALL of your business needs. For FREE CONTENT, GUIDANCE, HOW-TO FORMS, & LEGAL CHECK LISTS, be sure to sign up today by clicking below! Also, be sure to download a copy of our brochure in "Teams & Practice" to see how we can help you!